All houseplants should be kept out of your rabbit's reach, and Christmas plants are no different. Christmas cactus, holly, ivy and mistletoe are all toxic. Poinsettia is not toxic but we recommend that your rabbit not be allowed to ingest it either.
Despite common perception, Poinsettia plants are not poisonous. That's not to say your bunny should eat them, since they can cause mild intestinal discomfort in some sensitive individuals. But they should not cause serious illness. Some holiday plants, such as holly, mistletoe and certain types of ivy, can be toxic.
My Basil ate a bite of a ruby ball cactus plant. I already called the rabbit savvy animal hospital and they said to only feed hay and monitor his poop. I'm still pretty. From what I can find, most cacti aren't poisonous. I think the .